TMI 58-06 Parker Print-Surf (Single Head)
Product Ref: TMI 58-06
The Parker Print-Surf (PPS) is designed to accurately measure the surface roughness of sheet materials.
Developed from Dr. John Parker's original method, the Parker Print-Surf (PPS) is designed to accurately measure the surface roughness of sheet materials under conditions similar to those experienced during the printing process.
The sample is clamped between a precision engineered measuring head and a specifically designed backing assembly. It provides the information you need to avoid time-consuming, costly printing problems.
From Messmer Büchel BV, a TMI Group of Companies brand.
A microprocessor- controlled instrument which performs high speed, precision measurements of paper surface roughness.
- Number of measuring heads: One or two (58-07-00-0001)
- Roughness range-normal: 0.20 - 6.50μm
- Roughness range-high: 6.0 – 15.0μm
- Air permeance range - ISO 5636/1: 0 – 14.5μm.Pas
- Air permeance range – Bendtsen equivalent: 0-10000ml/min
- Air permeance range- Gurley equivalent: 1-6000s
- Clamp pressures – preset: 500, 1000, and 2000kPa
- Clamp pressures – custom setting: 100 – 5000kPa
- Conforms to ISO 8791/4 and TAPPI T555
- Membrane keypad operation
- Dust purger
- specimen detection
- One-touch statistics display
- Built-in diagnostic routines
- Built-in calibration routine for plastic and paper reference standards
- Calibration device included
- Dual range to measure rougher samples
- Extended clamp pressure range for better printing simulation
- Measures roughness both sides or roughness/air permeance simultaneously (Dual Head Model only)
|Depth:||558 mm (22 in.)|
|Height:||430 mm (17 in.)|
|Width:||380 mm (15 in.)|
|Electrical:||85/264v AC, 47/440Hz 100VA Stable voltage (fluctuation free).|
|Air:||550-700 kPa (instrument quality)|
- Thermal mini-printer
- Test-Link Data Acquisition Software
- Calibration Disc Set
Single Head Model: Catalog #58-06-00-0001
Double Head Model: Catalog #58-07-00-0001