TS-1 Tray Heat Sealer
Product Ref: TS-1
Production of high quality heat seals, for lidding films on trays, containers, pods, and blister packs.
The TS-1 Tray Heat Sealer is a customisable technology to deliver high quality heat seals for tray / lidding film packaging, time after time. A custom made tray holder and sealing platen are specified for individual sealed packs, or multiple seals across a pack. Tray loading is done manually, and the lidding film is either drawn off a small roll or placed manually. Either a touchscreen or panel controls give flexible setting of sealing parameters, and alerts users to out of tolerance settings, or errors in the sealing sequence. The robust frame with linear bearing guided sealing bars, together with optical 'pack-in-place' sensors ensure repeatable operation.
- Highly customisable technology to suit the application with heat sealing bar configuration, either single heated or dual heated
- Validable to ISO11607, or internal standards
- High quality repeatable seals, not influenced by operator
- Versatile applications for trays, containers, blister packs and pots, custom designs as required
- Low Maintenance - 12 months between calibrations
- Precise control of temperature, pressure and dwell time
- Optional storage of recipes for fast and repeatable recall of machine settings
- Precise pressure calibration of standard surface area jaw face
- Jaws constructed in aluminum and silicon rubber with precision ground faces
- Range of jaw face surfaces including Flat Metal, Crimp and Teflon Coating
- Auto start feature and cycle counter with reset, for greater user convenience with multiple samples
RDM Laboratory Heat Sealers have set the standard in precision and reliability for over 30 years. Please Contact Us and we'll work with you to understand your requirements and provide a solution.