TMI 80-91 Lab Master® Release & Adhesion Tester
Product Ref: TMI 80-91
The Lab Master® Release and Adhesion testing system operates with Windows®-based software, and features the ability to create user-defined test set-up.
The Lab Master® Release and Adhesion testing system operates with Windows®-based software, and features the ability to create user-defined test set-up, individual test speed selection, user-definable default areas for analysis, exporting of graphs or data to Microsoft Excel and SPC programs, and enhanced calibration procedures.
ApplicationsAdhesive and Label Testing, Medical Product Testing, Seal and Tape Testing
IndustriesAdhesives and Labels, Consumer Products
PropertiesAdhesion, Peel and Release Strength
StandardsAFERA 5001, ASTM D 3330, BS EN 1939:2003, FINAT1, FINAT2, PSTC 101, TLMI L-IA1, TLMI L-IA2
Lab Master® instruments ship with Windows® 7. Upgrade kits are also available for most existing units.
- Load cell ranges of: 0-4,540 g (0-10 lb) or 0-11,339 g (0â
- Other Load Cells Available
- Tests samples up to 5 cm (2 in.) wide with maximum peeling length of 30.48 cm (12 in.)
- Variable speeds from 30.48 to 4064 cm and 12 to 1600 in.
- Analysis of raw data collected from pull for immediate feedback of test results
- Intuitive user-friendly controls
- Accurate field calibration with built-in ISO 9000 compliance record-keeping with on-screen user definable “calibration due” alerting
- PC Network compatibility for output of other lab management systems
- Test Materials at 90°, 135°, and 180° angles of peel
- Piezoelectric sensing system
- Lab Master® instruments ship with Windows® 7. Upgrade kits are also available for most existing units, please contact your local sales representative for additional information on upgrading your software.
|Electrical:||Auto-ranging Power Supply