TMI 58-27 Bendtsen Roughness Tester
Product Ref: TMI 58-27
The Bendtsen Roughness Tester is a microprocessor-controlled instrument for measuring the roughness and air permeance of paper and board using the Bendtsen method.
The 58-27 Bendtsen Roughness Tester is an advanced microprocessor-controlled instrument for measuring the roughness and air permeance of paper and board using the Bendtsen method. The instrument incorporates significant technological advances to offer accuracy and reproducibility.
Test result variability inherent in Dr. Bendtsen’s original design has been eliminated by measuring the air pressure in the head directly over the substrate and by the subsequent electronic regulation of that air pressure.
Along with a interactive touch screen, the instrument incorporates technological advances to offer unrivaled accuracy and reproducibility. Updated electronics and firmware provide state-of-the-art operation while a more accurate, and faster flow measurement system and new type pressure controller improve overall performance and reliability.
From Messmer Büchel BV, a TMI Group of Companies brand.
Corrugated Testing, Paper and Tissue Testing
- Interactive touch screen display
- Unique extended range 0-5000 ml per minute
- Easily interchangeable measuring lands
- Selectable air permeance units in ml/min. or µm/Pa.s
- RS232 serial data output
- Ground glass plate, plan weight (four measuring positions), measuring head, roughness only
- Air permeance measuring head, hardness weight
Instrument Size (DxHxW)
- 250 mm (14 in.) x 240 mm (10 in.) x 250 mm (14 in.)
- 25 kg (55 lb)
- Electrical: Specify voltage requirements when ordering
- Air: 600 kPA (instrument quality)