TMI 58-05 Bekk Smoothness Test Station
Product Ref: TMI 58-05
A completely automated ten-headed test station for the rapid determination of the smoothness of paper and board according to the Bekk method.
The Automatic Bekk Smoothness Test Station is a completely automated ten-headed test station for the rapid determination of the smoothness of paper and board according to the Bekk method. The ten measuring heads test a 300 mm wide sample automatically and display the calculated mean.
From Messmer Büchel BV, a TMI Group of Companies brand.
- Test results and statistics displayed in Bekk seconds
- Range 0–12,000 seconds
- Ten-head design for fast determination of smoothness
- Fully automated test cycle
- Push-button operation
- Ten-head design saves hours of testing
- Accepts 300 mm wide sample
- Results displayed in Bekk seconds
- Rapid generation of mean value
|Depth:||620 mm (24 in.)|
|Height:||560 mm (22 in.)|
|Width:||660 mm (26.6 in.)|
|Weight||120 kg (264 lb)|
|Electrical:||Specify voltage requirements when ordering|
|Air:||(instrument quality) 600 kPa|
Catalog Number: 58-05-00