TMI 33-23 Canadian Standard Freeness Testers
Product Ref: TMI 33-23
Canadian Standard Freeness Tester determines the rate of drainage of a dilute pulp suspension and express it in terms of freeness.
Canadian Standard Freeness Tester determines the rate of drainage of a dilute pulp suspension and express it in terms of freeness. The rate of drainage is related to the work done on the fiber during beating or refining. Two models are offered: Wall mounted (brass), and stand model (stainless steel).
From Messmer Büchel BV, a TMI Group of Companies brand.
ApplicationsPulp and Sheet Making Testing
IndustriesPaper and Pulp
- Calibrated and traceable to industry standards
- Easy to operate
- Extremely accurate
- Durable, heavy construction
- Stand model is constructed of corrosion resistant stainless steel and Wall model is constructed of brass
|Stand Model||Wall Model|
Stand Model: Calibrated nozzle and screen plate, two measuring cylinders
Electrical: None required
- Stand Model Catalog Number: 33-23
- Wall Model Catalog Number: 33-24