TMI 32-76e Coefficient of Friction / Peel Tester
Product Ref: TMI 32-76e
This Coefficient of Friction / Peel Tester uses advanced digital force signaling and high-speed data acquisition software to provide precision and repeatability in COF and peel testing.
Improved features include a colour touchscreen display and intuitive software user interface for easy navigation and test method storage.
New peel testing capabilities include 180o peel and T-peel measurements.
- 7" Full colour digital touchscreen display
- High speed data collection and analysis for precise measurement of static COF with 500 readings during the first second
- Selection of test type - COF/Friction, T-Peel and 180o Peel
- Selectable units (COF, g, N, kg, lbs, and ounce)
- Selectable load cells from 5 to 100 N
- Automatically reports static and kinetic friction results after measurement
- Settable distance and time for static, kinetic and peel
- Peel results include average, minimum, maximum and SD of peel force
- Test storage including individual results up to 100 readings, average and standard deviation
- Direct drive arm with unique skid control
- Sled-connecting mechanism ensures level pulling action
- New magnetic sled simplifies testing and throughput
- Direct output to PC-based GraphMasterProTM software providing friction / peel curve analysis, storage and reports
- Mini USB output for PC connection (GraphMasterPro compatible)
- USB output for data storage
- Speed range: 10-50 cm/min (4-20 in/per min)
- Travel distance: 2.5 to 30.5cm (1 to 12in)
- Interchangeable load cells: 5N, 10N, 20N, 50N and 100N
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1% of load cell capacity
- Resolution: 0.001 gram based on 1000 gram/10N load cell (NOTE: Resolution will change depending on load cell in use)
- Available sleds: 100g - 1816g (system software accepts variable sled weights) Please specify sled.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 515 x 495 x 508mm (20.3 x 19.5 x 20in)
- Weight (approx.): 25kg (55lb)
Electrical: Specify voltage requirements when ordering
Catalog number: 32-76-00-0002