TMI 10-20 Digital Ink Rub Tester
Product Ref: TMI 10-20
The Digital Ink Rub Tester is designed to measure scuffing or rubbing resistance.
The Digital Ink Rub Tester is designed to measure scuffing or rubbing resistance. Several tests can be performed including dry rub-the amount of transfer ink from one dry surface to another, wet rub-the amount of transfer of ink from wetted surface to another, wet bleed or transfer-ink transfer to a water-saturated blotter, wet smear-similar to wet bleed with the addition or rub cycles, functional rub/wet rub-smear or transfer tests using a liquid other than water and hot abrasion. An optional heated weight provides a uniform test for evaluating “hot abrasion” resistance of printed cartons, labels etc.
Superceeds TMI Model 10-18 Digital Ink Rub Tester.
- Includes (1) 1.8 kg(4 lb) weight, (1) 0.9 kg(2 lb) weight, spare rubber pads, and scoring fixture
- Heated weights 2 lb and 4 lb available
- Replacement Pads available
- Five speeds - The standard speed (42 cycles per minute) and four additional speeds (21, 85, 100 and 106 cycles per minute) allow you to decrease the testing time for samples requiring a higher number of rubs
- Additional variable speed ranging from 20-115 cycles per minute
- Infinitely variable cycle count from 1-999
- Continuous cycle mode
- Large character LCD Display
- Displays count up, count down, test status and configurations
- Preset counts remain in memory
- Automatic shut-off
- Selectable “test complete” alarm
- One-year warranty
|Depth:||216 mm (8.5 in.)|
|Height:||229 mm (9 in.)|
|Width:||356 mm (14 in.)|
|Weight||9.5 kg (21 lb) + weights|
Electrical: Specify voltage requirements when ordering
Catalog Number 10-20-00-0001