HSX-1 Medical Heat Sealer
Product Ref: HSX-1 Medical
** Re-named: HSX-400 **
Produces high quality heat seals in flexible medical packaging, max. 400mm. Validatable to ISO 11607. Touchscreen HMI/PLC controller, customisable.
The integrity of a heat seal can never be more critical than for medical applications, and the HSX-1 provides the technology and reliability to deliver time after time. An intelligent controller and touch screen user interface stores multiple settings for later recall, and controls settings to the extent that the high quality seals produced, when peeled, leave a consistant residue on the clear web. The HSX-1 is fast becoming the new standard equipment for highest quality seals in medical packaging.
(N.B. The HSX-1 has now been upgraded and renamed the HSX-400)
- Choose heat sealing bar configuration, either single (upper) or dual (upper & lower, meets ASTM F2029)
- User can easily change sealing bar for various surface areas or surface finishes
- Accurate and repeatable seals due to precision ground sealing faces and advanced jaw guidance system
- Versatile applications for flexible materials, blister packs and pots
- Low Maintenance - 12 months between calibrations
- 5.7" touch screen controller for precise control of temperature, pressure and dwell time
- Memory recipe function for quick and accurate recall of settings
- Precise pressure calibration of standard surface area jaw face
- Jaws constructed in aluminium and silicon with precision ground faces
- Range of jaw face surfaces including Matched Crimp and Teflon Coating
- Auto cycle feature for greater user convenience with multiple samples and cycle counter
RDM Laboratory Heat Sealers have set the standard in precision and reliability for over 30 years. Please Contact Us and we'll work with you to understand your requirements and provide a solution.