HSP-1 Pot / Tray Heat Sealer
Product Ref: HSP-1
For lab scale / prototype production of repeatable high quality heat seals in pot / tray lidding film applications, up to 150mm diameter.
The HSP-1 and HSP-1-P Pot Heat Sealers are a customisable technology to deliver high quality heat seals for pot/lidding film packaging. A custom made pot holder and sealing platen are specified for individual sealed packs, or multiple seals across a pack.
Pot loading is done manually, and the lidding film is either drawn off a small roll or placed manually. Panel controls give flexible setting of sealing parameters (temperature, pressure, dwell time), and alerts users to out of tolerance settings, or errors in the sealing sequence.
The robust frame, with 'pack-in-place' sensors, easy to use controls, and interlocked sliding guards ensure safe and repeatable operation, time after time.
- Highly customisable technology to suit the application with heat sealing jaw configuration
- Validate to ISO11607, or internal standards
- High quality repeatable seals, not influenced by operator
- Versatile applications for pots, containers, blister packs and trays, custom designs as required
- Low Maintenance - 12 months between calibrations
- Precise control of temperature, pressure and dwell time.
- Precise pressure calibration of standard surface area jaw face
- Jaws constructed in aluminium with precision ground faces
- Range of jaw face surfaces including Flat Metal, and Teflon Coating
- HSP-1: Flat sealing head 150 x 150mm (fixed) with customised pot holder (interchangeable). Heat Sealer control module with digital temperature, dial pressure gauge and analogue dwell timer (as per HSM-4)
- HSP-1-P: Profile sealing head up to 150 x 150mm (interchangeable) with customised pot holder (interchangeable). Heat Sealer control module with digital temperature, dial pressure gauge and analogue dwell timer (as per HSM-4)
Read more about Heat Seal Parameters by downloading the white paper here - 'Heat Seal Parameters of Flexible Polymer Film and Finished Pack Seal Integrity - Quality Control Issues'