HSB-1 Laboratory Heat Sealer
Product Ref: HSB-1
For production of heat seals and/or measurement of heat sealability of flexible packaging. Produces seals up to 300mm long x 5 to 25mm wide.
Precise control of heat sealing process variables (temperature, pressure, and dwell time), enables an optimal balance of material specification, packaging machine speed and seal integrity. Accuracy and repeatability in laboratory heat seal testing is vital, and the HSB-1 provides a standard range of controls for this purpose, that may be upgraded as required to precision digital controls.
- Choose heat sealing bar configuration, either single (upper) or dual (upper & lower, meets ASTM F2029)
- User can easily change sealing bar for various surface areas or surface finishes
- Accurate and repeatable seals due to precision ground sealing faces and jaw guidance system
- Versatile applications for flexible materials, blister packs and pots
- Low Maintenance - 12 months between calibrations
- Pressure calibration of standard surface area jaw face
- Temperature digital controller, pressure and dwell time dial controllers (upgrade to precision digital controllers as required)
- Jaws constructed in aluminum and silicon with precision ground faces
- Range of jaw face surfaces including Matched Crimp and Teflon Coating
HSB-1 Laboratory Heat Sealer meets the following standard, click on the link to purchase the standard ASTM F2029
RDM Laboratory Heat Sealers have set the standard in precision and reliability for over 30 years. Please Contact Us and we'll work with you to understand your requirements and provide a solution.