HS-650 Production Heat Sealer
Product Ref: HS-650
For production of high quality heat seals in flexible packaging. Produces seals up to 650mm long x 5 to 25mm wide.
Precise control of heat sealing process variables (temperature, pressure, and dwell time), enables an optimal balance of material specification, packaging machine speed and seal integrity. Accuracy and repeatability in laboratory heat seal testing is vital, and the HS-650 provides precision digital controls for this purpose in this special version for seals up to 650mm wide.
- Choose heat sealing bar configuration, either single (upper) or dual (upper & lower, meets ASTM F2029)
- Extra wide sealing jaws for heat seals up to 650mm long
- Accurate and repeatable seals due to precision ground sealing faces and jaw guidance system
- Choice of seperate or integral control panel
- Low Maintenance - 12 months between calibrations
- Precise pressure calibration of standard surface area jaw face
- Temperature, pressure and dwell time digital controllers
- Jaws constructed in aluminum and silicon with precision ground faces
- Range of jaw face surfaces including Matched Crimp and Teflon Coating
- Auto cycle feature for greater user convenience with multiple samples
HS-650 Production Heat Sealer meets the following standard, click on the link to purchase the standard ASTM F2029
RDM Laboratory Heat Sealers have set the standard in precision and reliability for over 30 years. Please Contact Us and we'll work with you to understand your requirements and provide a solution.