HL-1 Low Pressure Laboratory Heat Sealer
Product Ref: HL-1
Precision Low Pressure Laboratory Heat Sealer - for accurate and repeatable determination of heat seal threshold in low pressure heat seal materials often used in tobacco and confectionery industries.
Precise control of heat sealing process variables (temperature, pressure, and dwell time), enables an optimal balance of material specification, packaging machine speed and seal integrity. Accuracy and repeatability in laboratory low pressure heat seal testing is vital, and the HL-1 provides the technology and reliability to deliver time after time. An intelligent controller and touch screen user interface stores multiple settings for later recall, and controls settings to produce high quality seals.
- Floating top jaw delivers exact sealing pressure and perfect jaw alignment
- Accurate and repeatable seals due to precision ground sealing faces and jaw guidance system
- Versatile applications for low pressure heat seal flexible materials
- Low Maintenance - 12 months between calibrations
- MMI display panel with touch screen and membrane keypad and controller for precise control of temperature, pressure and dwell time
- Memory recipe function for quick and accurate recall of settings
- Precise pressure calibration of standard surface area jaw face Jaws constructed in aluminum and silicon with precision ground faces
- Range of jaw face surfaces including Matched Crimp and Teflon Coating
- Auto cycle feature for greater user convenience with multiple samples
RDM Laboratory Heat Sealers have set the standard in precision and reliability for over 30 years. Please Contact Us and we'll work with you to understand your requirements and provide a solution.